Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2012 07:31:08 -0700
There's another vertical a friend of mine just got that sounds
like a fiberglass pole that erects to a height of 31 feet.  He
pounded a pipe into the ground and just stuck the vertical on top
of that.  Don't think it requires radials.  Sounds kind of
unwieldy and would probably attract attention, so maybe an MP1
super antenna or the Alpha 1 would work because they can be
totally free standing.  Jim WA6EKS