From:
Medresearch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Medresearch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2012 10:29:56 -0400

After many years on this list as Paula in PA, I will soon be Paula in
IL.  My husband's company has sold his facility and we are in the midst
of a job transfer.
We will be living in the Edwardsville, IL area of Madison County, a
little northeast of St. Louis.  Being a country girl, I would like to
stay out of the city as much as possible.
All of you nice folks on the list have been so helpful to each other, so
I have a couple of questions ~

1.  Our daughter's celiac and ulcerative colitis is responding well to
diet and alternative medicine with occasional prescription meds. We
would like to keep what is working.
Can anyone recommend a good gastroenterologist in this area who will
work with diet and alternative medicine as well as the conventional stuff?

2.  I know there are two Whole Foods Markets in St. Louis.  Does anyone
know if there are any good stores with gluten free stuff on the IL side?

3.  Are there any restaurants other than the "national chains" we
discuss where a gluten free person can eat out?

4.  Can you recommend any support groups

Thanks for any information you can share; I will summarize and post the
results.

Paula in PA
til this fall