From:
medresearch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
medresearch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 2014 12:25:02 -0600

Hi,
I have been on this list for years in PA and interacted with many of you
helpful list members.
My husband's company sold his facility, and we have had to accept a
transfer to the IL side of St. Louis.
I would appreciate recommendations for medical people in the Metro East
(IL) or Suburban St. Louis (MO) areas.
We would prefer doctors who are flexible enough to tolerate vitamins,
diet and alternative measures but need
to find competent medical people in this area for --

gastroenterology (we are celiac, and daughter has ulcerative colitis in
remission)
family or general practice
a good dentist for fillings, crowns, etc.

Thank you for anyone who can recommend a practitioner.

Paula in IL
formerly Paula in PA

*******
*******