From:
renee euler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
renee euler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2013 22:16:37 -0500

Please join us for our
monthly potluck meeting, this Saturday, April 27th at noon, at the North Domingo Baca Multigenerational Center.

Please bring a dish to share along with your
own table service (plate, bowl, silverware, napkin, beverage). Please
bring a copy(s) of your recipe if your dish is homemade as others may
have additional food sensitivities. If store-bought, be sure to bring
the package.

 We will be watching/listening to excerpts of a
webinar entitled: "Y ou Ask, We Answer: 60 Minutes with Top Celiac
Disease Researchers" Featuring Daniel A. Leffler, MD, MS, Director of
Clinical Research, The Celiac Center at
BIDMC, Director of Quality Assurance, Division of Gastroenterology, Beth
 Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Joseph A.Murray, MD, Consultant,
Division of Gastroenterology & Hepatology Professor of Medicine,
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine.

 Discussion to follow.

 North Domingo Baca Multigen Center, 7521 Carmel NE Albuquerque, NM 87113
         - From I-25 take Paseo del Norte EAST to Wyoming. Turn NORTH onto Wyoming
 Blvd. Turn WEST onto Carmel Ave and turn NORTH into the parking lot of the
Center.  http://www.cabq.gov/seniors/centers/north-domingo-baca-multigenerational-center

Renee Euler, Chairperson
Albuquerque Gluten Intolerance Support Group

*******
*******