Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2012 20:32:39 -0400

For us, they were the only new item in our diet and we reacted. They have been eliminated and our symptoms are resolving.

The responses were mixed.

60/40 split reacted/no problem

1 - company has had recalls in the past

1 - don't consider GF and there are others that are certified GF out there

1 - no reaction, but the local health food store discontinued them due to their questionable GF status

We have bought Sononma white teff tortillas, certified GF, and found them to be softer, easier to use, and better tasting in our opinion

We have also bought some Rudi's, certified GF, but have yet to try them.

Thanks to all who responded.