From:
- Phyllis Chinn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2012 21:08:34 -0400

I absolutely  love their GF pancakes.  I have a package every single
morning.  A lot  of their stuff reads gf, but has the disclaimer about "prepared
in a facility  that also processes etc..."; however, I have never had a
problem.  I love  their almonds and the unsweetened cranberry juice, not to
mention the 2 buck  chuck (wine).Their gf crackers are good too.  They are small
and round and  tasty.  You are going to love it!  The best bet is the
pancakes  though.  I buy half a dozen boxes at a time and freeze them!  So  good!
To prepare, I then thaw them a bit in the toaster oven, separate  them and
wrap in aluminum foil and sprinkle in a few drops of water, then heat  them
on high for a few minutes.  Nice and soft and good!   Barb

My location  also carries Udi's bread and bagels at very competitive
prices. I just  freeze it when I get home.  Chocolate chip cookies are a must!
Ginger snaps are yummy, too!  Love their Brown Rice macaroni and the corn
pasta is pretty good, too! I  also use the Sweetened Coconut milk in my oatmeal.
It's wonderful!  Brown mix: two thumbs  up.

Love their  chocolate cake!
The best  chocolate chip cookies as well as a chocolate covered almond with
sea  salt.

Oh yes!  First, their almond meal is the cheapest you'll find anywhere. If
you like to  use it in baked goods, this is the place to get it. We also
like their waffles  (better than most frozens ones and good for quick
breakfasts on school days) and  their tamales. Ours also carries Udi's breads but I
think those are okay, not  great, but I do buy them.

The rice  pasta! Love the frozen enchiladas. Udi bread.  Thai entrees. Lots
to choose  from.
Frankly.....only  a few...but depends on your taste.  Their brown rice
penne is quite good at $1.99....and they have a  long printed list of other
gluten free stuff...some prepared..
But I  would eat none of it for the fat, saturated fat and salt content...
For those not concerned about those  issues...they have a pretty good
selection Frozen fruit is good...and  their produce (in NY at least) is
good...but quite pricey in my  view...
Trader Joe's  has a number of great GF products at good prices:
GF Pasta (spirals &  spaghetti)
Rice mac & cheese
Snickerdoodles and chocolate chip cookies  (REALLY good)  They have a
frozen  appetizer of gf chicken and beef tacos that are good - serve them with
their  peach salsa.  We buy Udi's GF bread  at TDs for $1.00 less than our
regular grocery store TDs has their own brand of  GF English muffins and French
rolls that are excellent toasted GF pancake mix  and brownie mix
Brown rice marshmallow bars Great snack/chip items made with  lentils,
rice, potatoes, popcorn etc. and GF "cheetos" and Pirate Booty   And of course a
fun selection of  other products that are naturally GF!
Their GF  pasta is every bit as good as Tinkyada but priced at only $1.99 a
pound.   Can't beat it!!
Trader Joes  has their gf products labelled as being gf on the shelves! So
nice  :)

Lucky you!  The possibilities are endless. You have so many options –
clearly marked with  their "G free" logo. New items are added all the time.
Also, you can ask them for a print  out.  I especially love the frozen
hashbrowns.

The thing we  go there for is the pasta - spaghetti and penne - at only $2
per package.   We think it's way better than the ones twice as  much.