From:
Victoria Zunitch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victoria Zunitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2012 17:50:30 -0400

This resort is designed for kids but holds many seniors and corporate
events during the week.
I ate very well and gluten-free here (strongly prefer vegetarian to
boot).
The staff was even more careful than I was - almost ate the lentils
but the chef caught me and said they're
packaged with flour. The salad "looked" gluten free and I thought they
made their own GF dressing, but
the waiter (thanks to my following instructions and alerting the staff
before dinner time to my GF status)
stopped me and said "tonight's dressing has gluten, they'll make you a
special dressing."
Location Hyland, NY. (Horseback riding, small water park, etc.-type
resort near Mohonk Mountain House). --Vicki

*******
*******