VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"becky H." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
becky H.
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 2013 14:20:33 -0500
Hi thisis becky H. I have a problem getting into a web sight. I know
that the sight is up because my boyfriend can get into it. the web
sight is mytvland.net and I have a user name and password. I am using
windows 7 64 bit here is the message that I get.
Info icon
Navigation to the webpage was canceled

What you can try:

  Refresh the page.

 what does this mean?> can you please call me and tell me how to fix
that/ thanks. I use system access for a screan reader. here is my
number it is 5185848145. thanks.

--
they are my yahoo groups that I run. please join  them three more
groups are as follows I will give you the subscribe addresses  this one

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]