Date:
Sun, 7 Aug 2011 15:26:41 -0700
As I've aged, I started to add plant enzymes (local health-food store)
to my diet. And raw foods that I eat also help in that regard. Raw foods
have a good supply of usable enzymes - which we all desperately need.
Cooked foods are depleted of usable enzymes. Naturally, raw/uncooked
foods that do not have anti-nutrients, will help with overall digestion
and support good cellular function. It's quite a boost.
-=mark=-

On 8/7/11 12:26 PM, Paleo Phil wrote:
>>[snip]
> I did as well. At first I thought it wasn't necessary for me to eat
much in the way of raw animal foods, but after I saw people reporting
success in this forum I decided to give it a try and I was surprised by
the significant improvement it provided in the way I felt and in how
well I digested my food.