From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2012 00:43:53 -0700
that is
www.icanworkthisthing.com
click on amateur radio equipment, then click multi-band amateur
transceivers, then you will find the kenwood  ts2000 quick guide, k ts2000
manual and K ts2000 key chart.
Here is the direct link for the key chart:

http://icanworkthisthing.com/docs/amateur_radio/multi/kts2000%20key%20chart.shtml

here is the direct link for the manual:

http://icanworkthisthing.com/docs/amateur_radio/multi/kts2000%20manual.shtml

and finally the quick guide:

http://icanworkthisthing.com/docs/amateur_radio/multi/Kenwood%20TS2000%20Quick%20Guide.shtml

just save those pages in your favorites and you won't need a txt version.
Or, simply select all and copy then paste the page into note pad and create
a txt file.

73
Colin, V A6BKX