From:
Robert C <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2012 11:03:11 -0700
	Would like any suggestions on amateur radio related apps for the iPod
and perhaps iPhone (which I want to consider early next year).

	There is one for Call Sign Lookup but its a paid app. Want to try free
ones first to see if I really need them on the iPod.

Quote of the nanosecond . . .
Whenever two people meet, there are really six people present. There is
each man as he sees himself, each man as the other person sees him, and
each man as he really is.
  --William James, psychologist and philosopher (1842-1910)
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-