From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2012 07:28:34 -0400
I wouldn't keep doing this if I didn't think there was some fun and some
useful communication involved.  I suppose the skip will get a little shorter
sometimes this winter, and the signals will certainly be stronger.  And G5RV
antennas seem to be popping up all over the place.  The improvement in
KD8PC's signal was quite noticeable.  I am guessing that Maurice is on the
west or north side of his apartment building, since he said that Japanese
stations were QRMing the net and he was barely audible out here.  And we
found another blind ham who didn't know about the listserv, KD4NUR.
73 -- Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU