From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2012 17:44:27 -0500
There was a time when we had to do that too.  There was at least one person
who was bringing up the autopatch without identifying himself and placing
calls to either long distance or 976 numbers.  I had to bring down the patch
a few times myself when he did that, or tried to.  The club eventually
blocked most of these numbers as well as long distance numbers, and when
someone would try to do that, they would get a response in code, "SRI,"
which I believe is an abbreviation for sorry.
Harvey