Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2013 19:14:11 -0400

The Gluten-Free Resource Directory launches new  Allergens+ Search Feature.
Now anyone can easily search the Gluten-Free Resource  Directory based upon
specific personal requirements.

The _Gluten-Free  Resource Directory_
(http://www.glutenfreeresourcedirectory.com/)  adds a new "search feature" which gives consumers a quick  and
easy way to find companies that provide products meeting the consumer’s
specific requirements.
We've been asked by our readers to provide an easy way  for them to find
companies with products that are of course, gluten-free, but we  now also
provide the ability to search based upon all of the most common food  allergens…
and we went even further by providing search capabilities for  companies
that have obtained GF Certifications, Kosher, Organic, Vegan,  non GMO, Dairy
Free, Nut Free as well as others. It's as easy as  clicking a box
For more information about _www.GlutenFreeResourceDirectory.com_
(http://www.GlutenFreeResourceDirectory.com)  call  Phyllis Kessler 561-637-0396 or
e-mail her at [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])