From:
Cheryl Green <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cheryl Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2013 09:55:29 -0700

Hello Listmates,

Considering having my hair straightened.  I am wondering if anyone with Celiac has had experience with either of these two permanent hair straightening processes.  1)  YUKO    2)  AVEDA SMOOTH INFUSION RETEXTURING SYSTEM.   If so, any information you can provide would be very much appreciated.   Information about other permanent hair straightening processes that Celiacs have used with success is welcome as well.

As always, your feedback is valued and appreciated!

Warmly, CJ