From:
Jami Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jami Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2012 11:13:33 -0800

I checked the archives, but did not find anything on Reser's brand summer
sausage.  Their website states that they do not make any claims because of
the thousands of items they produce.

Has anyone had any issues eating their summer sausage?
It is a family tradition, and I would like to have some for turkey day.

Jami