From:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2013 06:07:27 -0400

Posted for Bob due to an issue

* * * * *     GLUTEN-FREE TRAVEL THE BOB & RUTH'S WAY     * * * * *

Since you were required to be on the MEDICALLY REQUIRED Gluten-free diet
have vacations become so stressful that you either don't go on them or go
only if you can rent a room with a kitchen, so that you don't have to go out
to eat.  Many do not go on vacations at all because of this.

Our Gluten-free Getaways take ALL of the stress over food issues out of
going on vacations and make the meals the HIGHLIGHT instead.

Since 1998, we have earned the reputation of providing not only SAFE food -
which is most important to those of us on the Gluten-free Diet - but for
having GREAT food.  When designing our menus we pay special attention to the
variety, quality and foods indicative of the areas we travel to.  We will
not settle for what we call "conference foods" - that skinless, boneless,
tasteless chicken breast with steamed veggies and dry baked potato.  We have
references available upon request.

We offer a variety of Gluten-free Getaways: 2-3 night mini's; Ocean Cruises;
River Boat Cruises; Exotic tours all over the world - China, African
Safaris, Down Under, Spain & Portugal and so much more.

We accompany every Gluten-free Getaway to assure the safety and quality of
the food and the tour itself.  We have shared these adventures with over a
thousand of our members, their families and friends.  We hope you and yours
will join us in the future.

The Gluten-free Getaways we are currently offering are:

* * *  ALASKA CRUISE & TOUR OF VICTORIA, B.C., CANADA June 14 - 23, 2014

Soaring Bald Eagles (the robins of Alaska), Breaching Wales, the Eerie Blue
Ice of the Calving Glaciers, Glacier Popcorn around the ship and so much
more.  And, of course, the Bob & Ruth's Gluten-free Menu at each and meal
for those on the Gluten-free Diet.

* * *  GRAND TOUR OF SPAIN & PORTUGAL
April 18 - May 2, 2014

Join us for our first tour of Portugal & Spain.  Check out the fantastic
itinerary we have arranged.  We'll begin our journey in Barcelona and move
our way across the Iberian Peninsula to Madrid, with many exciting stops
along the way

 > >  We have a member who is going on this Tour, but would like to find a
roommate to save the Single Supplement.  If your interested in possibly
sharing her room, please let us know!  < <

We also have the following Gluten-free Getaways In The Works:

*   CULINARY INSTITUTE OF AMERICA (CIA) min

*   DANUBE RIVER BOAT CRUISE & TOUR OF MUNICH
September, 2014

*  CHARLESTON, S.C. mini

*  WINTER CARIBBEAN ALL- INCLUSIVE
March, 2014

Our members are eligible to receive a discount on all of our Gluten-free
Getaways.  If you'd like to join us as a member of Bob & Ruth's and receive
our Quarterly Newsletter and so much more, send us your check for the Annual
Membership of $40 to:

Bob & Ruth's          205 Donerail Court          Havre de Grace,  MD
21078

Check out all the details at HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM

*******
*******