Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 1 Sep 2012 12:30:34 -0400

Posted for Bob  [log in to unmask]

Our offices will be     CLOSED UNTIL MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2012
while we escort our Eastern Mediterranean Cruise & Rome Tour.
Yeah, yeah - Tough job, but somebody has to do it !

Just to let you know why we always request that our members get their
reservations in early for any of our Gluten-free Getaways they choose
and why occasionally one of our trips needs to be cancelled.

As a small business providing unique services to a limited client market
and having what some call a high standard of accommodation required -
not every restaurant, cruise line or resort is willing to work with us.
Others will, but not without substantial non-refundable financial
commitments right up-front.

We are able to get some to make some flexibility in the time parameters
required for these deposits, but time is of the essence in these
situations. That is why we need to set a minimum number of participants
by a set deadline date to decide if the Gluten-free Getaway is a GO or
not. If we have that minimum number of participants we are a GO. If not,
will have to cancel the trip all and all deposits will be refunded.

This is why we ask you to make your reservations for any of our Gluten-
free Getaways as soon as you can.

GLUTEN-FREE GETAWAYS NOW BEING OFFERED:

BILTMORE ESTATE - ASHEVILLE, NC mini October 1 ~ 4, 2012 THIS IS A GO !

The elegance of George Vanderbilt's hospitality lives on today at
Biltmore House. America's largest privately owned home - 250 treasure
filled rooms. A full day of touring the home, winery and the 8000 acre
estate. We'll have a Gluten-free luncheon designed by the Chef at the
Biltmore Mansion. We still have rooms available. If you are interested
send in your reservation and payments "as soon as possible".

APRIL IN PARIS & NORMANDY - SEINE RIVER BOAT CRUISE April 19 ~ 28, 2013
THIS IS A GO !

Combine the passion of the good life with art, culture, brilliant
landscapes and you have northern France. The historic River Seine
meander through the picturesque countryside of Normandy that inspired
the French impressionists. Stand on the ground of the D-Day invasion.
See the site where Joan of Arc was martyred. All shore excursions
included. Plus three (3) days touring in the "City of Lights" and more.

CHECK OUT ALL THE DETAILS AT HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM

IN THE WORKS:

* NEW ORLEANS mini March 17 ~ 20, 2013 St. Patrick's Day Parade

* KENYA SAFARI / MASS MIGRATION Mid-July 2013 Limited Availability

* NIAGARA FALLS, CANADA mini June 3 ~ 6, 2013

* ORIENTAL CRUISE - Singapore, Viet Nam, Hong Kong Fall 2013

AND MORE - Tell us where in the USA or the World you'd like to go.

Request a Complimentary copy of our Quarterly Life Style Newsletter, OR;

Become a member of Bob & Ruth's and get all the benefits of being a
member and so much more.

Send you check in the amount of $40 for annual membership dues to:

Bob & Ruth's 205 Donerail Court Havre de Grace, MD 21078

*******
*******