From:
Rodney Fife <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rodney Fife <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2012 04:09:37 -0400

Would you like to know if a gluten free product tastes good before you buy it? Would you like to know the best products on the market? Would you like to know some of newest products on the market?
Are you tired of wasting money on bad products?

Will the Gluten Free Consumer is the solution to these questions and problems. The Gluten Free Consumer is the nation’s first dedicated review magazine on gluten free items. We use a review team of individuals who live with celiac Disease and Gluten intolerance to test products from food manufactures. Our review process tests for things like taste, texture, ingredient quality, appearance and price. If a company passes this test we give them our Seal of Approval. This allows a consumer to know that a product has been tested by individuals just like them.