From:
Russ Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2013 14:01:22 -0600
Not so easy. When I get that message, I have not yet started windows, so
there's no way to enter any new license data. I have run into this a
couple of time over the years. The only solution I have found is to do a
completely new install using a different disk and license. So that's
what I did this time too. So the question is academic at this point. I
just can't figure out how I am to get around this impasse - can't login
till I activate, can't activate till I log in to get to the desktop screen.
On 1/24/2013 6:48 PM, Don Penlington wrote:
> Russ writes:
>
> How am I supposed to activate Windows before I login>>
>
> By phone, presumably.
>
> Don Penlington
>
>            Do you want to signoff PCBUILD or just change to
>                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
>                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml

                         support at our website:
                          http://freepctech.com