VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Goldfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Goldfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2014 10:14:03 -0400
Dr. bower,
thank you for alerting us to your fascinating blog. If memory serves, I
believe you were a guest on a recent edition of Freedom Scientific's
FSCast. I usually let people on different groups know about various
tech-related news when it comes to assistive technology and ... well,
when I heard that FS was going to have an oceanographer who is a user of
JAWS ... you can imagine the puns which I found difficult to resist. I
think I said that their guest wasn't afraid of making waves ... but
you've likely been deluged with such puns already ...

Seriously, the blog is fascinating and I'm so glad you let us know of
its existence. Thanks for sharing your work with us.

Feel free to visit my new Web site
http://www.DavidGoldfield.info

Feel free to visit my LinkedIn profile
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-goldfield/12/929/573

Visit my blog
http://davidgoldfield.wordpress.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://www.twitter.com/davidgoldfield

         David Goldfield,
        Founder and Peer Coordinator

    Philadelphia Computer Users' Group for the Blind and Visually Impaired