VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
from my iphone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
from my iphone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2012 16:26:36 -0500
With the introduction  of the smart phones  and with the cloud  the storage space  is not a problem , .
In the fact that  the Apple  products are so intergrated  that you can use  one and with the apps . your data  can be transfered  very easy  between  the different  products.
The PC market  for the home use is declining  as the only market  for these are businesses, as they are still in the world  of xp  , so many do not want  to change to the new o s system.
I have an Iphone and I use my laptop  maybe  2 times a week , as I do not have a bluetooth printer  that will work  with my phone.
More  schools  are having students  use tablets  to do work as kids can not say ," My dog eatm my  homework? "
Terrie