Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2011 00:12:38 -0500

Hello Everyone,

Gluten Free Living Now is proud to be hosting the 2nd annual Gluten Free Living Now Expo for 2012 in Carmel, Indiana. Our expo this past Oct. was a great time to be had by everyone that attended. We had over 70 vendors, many of these vendors sampled, showcased and even sold their product.

We are looking forward to putting on another great expo. We have room for over 85 vendors. Many spaces are actually already filled. If you are a vendor with a great gluten free product and would like to participate at next year's expo please feel free to contact me via email or phone.

We also have Dr. Alessio Fasano back to speak at next year's expo. The date and location are set! Oct. 13th and 14th, 2012 at The Fountains Banquet and Conference Center in Carmel, Indiana.

Kindest regards,

Shelia Cafferty
Co-Founder of glutenfreelivingnow.org
(317)771-6506