ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2012 16:56:24 -0500
This sounds to me like a real praise report, because he could have
gotten killed, and I'm continuing to pray. Please pray for Ronnie
Parrett and please read this from Donnie, read below my name.

Pat Ferguson

I just talked to my sister and she said Ronnie is talking. The electricity
went in on the right side of his temple area and exited out the palm of his
left hand. She said the hand is severely burned and will have to have skin
drafts. There are some burns on his right shoulder and in his mouth and
tongue. Tests are being run at this time to see if there is any internal
injuries. Please continue to pray. I'll update as I get more info.