From:
Marian Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marian Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2011 15:12:20 -0800

Hi,

Has anyone noticed a difference in effectiveness between brands of lactase pills?  I'm inquiring for my elderly aunt who has been using a particular store brand and has noticed that they're not working as well as they used to.

Does the body get used to taking the pills thereby requiring higher doses as time goes on?  Or, are some brands just better than others?  She's willing to try another brand, but they're so expensive that I thought I'd find out as much as I could before she goes to the expense of purchasing more pills.

I searched the archives, but I couldn't find an answer to my question.   Thanks in advance.

Marian
Portland, OR

PS:  Happy Thanksgiving!!!

*******