From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2012 19:13:30 -0400
The ts-120 was a 100 watt radio, that's why the 35 amp power supply would do
the trick, I actually fixed up a TS-120 once and tried to sell it to members
of a local club, I thought they might actually get on the air if the cost
was right and for this it sure was but I was wrong. I ended up selling it to
someone in the armed forces instead. That wasn't a bad radio I spent a good
weekend or 2 playing with it after I fixed it up and if I didn't have a
collection of HF radios at the time, I'd probably have kept it.