From:
PATRICK GORMLEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2012 12:31:18 -0400
Russ that was the review by Ray Foret Jr and that was excelent.  Ray pointed
out accurately that the mode where you can adjust the tuning rate between
international mode and u.s. canada mode was not accessible.  To me that's an
improvement that needs to be made if firmware is updated.  I think
comparatively speaking it's a.m section is equivalent to the ge super radio
III and it's real strength is its fm receiver.  hth 73- pat kk3f