From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2012 06:35:48 -0400
Terry,

Yes, the hardware reader for the K3 is now available.  i have one and love
it.  It's terific to be able to hit a button and get a frequency readout or
s-meter reading.  Also, I just got an email from Rob Santello this morning
and he has already released the first updates to the firmware.

Check out:

http://www.hampod.com

There are still improvements being made but, with this device, I would call
the K3 an accessible rig.  73,  Lou   WA3MIX
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: