VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
peter altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
peter altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2011 17:11:21 -0600
 ---- Original Message ------
From: Charles Crawford <[log in to unmask]
Subject: [leadership] Fwd: Announcing OfficeConvert and
EasyEncode - free,open  source utilities for common file
conversions
Date sent: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 16:39:00 -0500

>Hi NCAC members and  friends,

         Here is an announcement from Jamal Mazrui who has been a
great supporter of accessibility for blind and otherwise disabled
people.  If you have a need to use the software being announced,
then
please feel free to visit Jamal's website and see all the great
applications and information he has available.

--  charlie Crawford.