From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2012 05:09:52 -0700
Here is info again on atom.
Hello Butch,
This is Mike, KJ6CbW.
The AToM costs $90. Paying through Paypal is most efficient. You'd use
the email
address
. However, you can send a check to:
Mike Keithley
191 East El Camino Real #150
Mountain View, CA 94040.
Documentation is online at
blind-ham-products.com/atom/instruction-manual.htm
in HTML and
blind-ham-products.com/atom/instruction-manual.doc
as a Word document.
The device will come with print and braille manuals plus a PL259 coupler
so you can
mount it on the output connector of your rig.

73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148