From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2012 04:28:43 -0700
Using my atm, I find I have to tune for max tone for max out.  The
problem is if you try and tune for lowest swr, the only real way with
that is to tune for max out.  Most rigs these days cut power back if swr
is over 2 to 1, so the two combining really isn't a problem.  I'll know
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148
Wallace, ks.

  more once my noise bridge arrives.  On Thu, 16 Aug 2012, Howard Kaufman