From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2012 02:55:21 -0400
Hi all,
Well, some hopeful news about my 120.
Tonight, I called my ham friend, Rick, wo8m, who lives here in the building. I asked if he could get on 20 phone, and I wanted to see if he could hear me. He said, "sure, glad to do it."
So, I got on, and he called me on a frequency, and folks, while I was on the telephone, when I answered his call, I heard myself on the rig, in great audio, and he said I was 40 over 9!
So, I just hope other stations will be able to hear me.
2. Now, to Howard Coffman, and Colin, I demand an apology what you saying that I haven't taken any advice this list has given to me.
You guys have said that, but you both knew not some things, which it's not your fault that you didn't know these things, but it is your fault that you made such outrageous claims. What you both didn't know was, 2 weeks ago, I did call ham radio outlet, and I did ask about noise bridges, so, so much for you both saying I don't listen and take advice.
I absolutely rezent those comments, and I demand an apology.
73,
Trippy, ac8s