From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob, K8LR
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2012 07:45:48 -0400
Lou,

I've always gotten great prices and good quality coax from R&l electronics,
but they do charge for shipping.
800-221-7735.

Did the lightning get in to any of your equipment?  When lightning hit
either my tower or the power line about 30 years ago, it took out things all
over the house including a two meter fm rig and its power supply, the
directional pot in my rotor at the top of my tower, but not the rotor
control box it was hooked to, but didn't take out my low band rig or our tv
which were hooked to antennas.  But, it did take out our garage door opener
at the other  end of the house.  Lightning is unpredictable and dangerous
energy!

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]

----- Original Message ----- -----Original Message-----