From:
Robert C <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2012 11:56:54 -0700
Harry,
	Is that not how it works anyway? At least online. In the old days
before online shopping, there was the good old layaway plan. One can
still use that at home, except that one puts away a little bit each week
on a drawer.

Quote of the nanosecond...
We Would Be De-Lighted If You Sent In Your Bill.
However, If You Don't You Will Be.
sign at the electric company
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-