From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2012 14:24:32 -0400
Hi all,
I'm only kidding, but shal we all go to Mikes qth for one heck of an antenna putting up party? hi hi!
I do have to say, 1700 feet, wow!
My dad use to live on Dan's mountain, Maryland.
Back in 1984, I took my Yaesu ft207R, that good ole 207R, and a rubber ducky!
From his house, 3500 feet up, I worked 60 miles away, no amp!
So Mike, enjoy that height!!!
Trippy, ac8s