From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2012 13:24:52 -0400
Hi Howard,
Well, that's the thing, right now.
There's no way to do that.
What I did was, I just adjusted the clickable inducter switch for loudest noise, then, I adjust the roller capacitors also for loudest noise.
Unfortunately, I have no jack on the 949E where I could plug one of those audio tuning aids from Handihams, in.
But amazingly, it's getting out, big time!
Trippy, ac8s