AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Thomas Adeetuk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2013 16:17:51 -0600
Join the African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year. Mail check to: AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701
Phone: 608-258-0261 -- Email: [log in to unmask]     Web: www.AfricanAssociationofMadison.org

May our brother Thompson rest in peace. To the Cameroonian community, you are all in our prayers especially the Thompson family.