Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2013 18:10:18 -0400

I know there was some debate before about whether Synthyroid is
actually gluten-free or not, and I was wondering if anyone had any
updates on that.

I feel like I am experiencing some things I have not experience since
before being gluten-free (reflux, anxiety....), and am wondering if I
am getting a daily low dose of it.

And if you have taken Synthyroid and switched, what did you switch
to?  I was reading that Levothyroxin, now owned by Pfizer (I believe),
is not available until 2014...and well, that really won't work.

Any feedback would be appreciated. Will summeraize.

Cheers!

anne

*******
*******