Date:
Tue, 14 May 2013 00:01:56 +0000

 Dear Fellow Tingly Toes:
I feel compelled to report that the cycle of numbness and tingling that was gradually immobilizing my toes has been remarkably improved by exercises aimed at maintaining articulation of the separate toes and increasing their strength and mobility. It had never occurred to me that the peripheral neuropathy might change by working on it.

It had reached a point where I could not move the big toes without all of the toes cramping into immobility. A lot of persistent work over a period of about 6 weeks and, not only can I now actually move the toes, but the tingling and the numbness are so reduced that I no longer even think about my feet--and I no longer feel at risk of twisting my ankle and of falling, both probable results of poor foot function.

I worked under the guidance of an excellent physical therapist (Chris Rosen of prohealthptny.com on W 72nd St. in NYC) who explained the anatomy and suggested exercises.

 Nancy Garniez

http://nancygarniez.blogspot.com
www.tonalrefraction.net

*******