ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris &Hubby Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2014 14:07:12 -0500
It is time for an update and request for continued prayer.

First, I have some praises to report. I have a new home care
physician, a lady who makes house calls not only for blood work  but
who also really takes time to listen to problems and get to the root of them.

She changed my blood pressure medication to one that does not cause
edema and she prescribed my lower legs and feet to be bandaged to
reduce swelling and help relieve the edema.

Thus far, I am torlerating the new regiment fine. I now pray that
this whole setup will help normalize things for me to the point that
I regain whatever mobility  I had.

Prayers are still needed for our living situation. Things are still
being processed  for payment of rent. And authorities are now
considering putting me in a nursing home (without Chris), which
neither Chris nor I want.

I sometimes feel overwhelmed and scared and find it hard to remember
to place my trust in God.

Thanks much for your prayers.

God bless

Doris