Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2012 10:55:25 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Elizabeth Payne <[log in to unmask]>

After all the times I have eaten at P.F. Chang's, I just noticed that every dish on the gluten free menu is $1.00 more than the regular dish.  The disclaimer on the menu states "These menu items are either gluten free as prepared, or are modified to be gluten free".  If a dish is already gluten free why do we have to pay an extra dollar?  The brand of soy sauce they use is not much more than the regular version, so what are we being charged for?  Maybe it's to pay for the special plates with their logo?  I loved P.F. Chang's before, but now I feel they are taking advantage of people who have dietary restrictions!  I know it's only a couple of dollars, but do you feel the same?

*******
*******