ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 2015 10:37:04 -0600
Andrew,

Those people may not be involved in anything but just going through something as you are.  Demons don’t play fair and lie ever time.  I cannot recall if I emailed you some prayers I have been using for years, one of which is related specifically to fathers and those the came before us in our generational lines.

Phil.