ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2012 06:06:07 -0500
Hi Rhonda,

Glad to hear all is well with you, and Ben too. I was just wondering the
other day how he was getting on with  his health. Glad to hear he has no
issues. Still not a gramps yet here. I'm not sure that'll ever happen, so
I'll remain forever young, right? Haha.

Very nice and truthful poem. I'll pray for your pastor Mark. I bet you're
anxious for graduation day to come along in the coming year.

Still chugging along here with opportunity for God's intervention when it
comes to  sales/income, but he's providing so who can complain.

Brad