From:
"Diane B.Jacobs" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diane B.Jacobs
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2013 13:05:56 -0500

In "The Farmer's Daughter Cooks Gluten Free: gluten free home cooking that celebrates back to basics, wholesome, and comfort foods", Diane B. Jacobs interjects fresh and creative new ways to cook old standards, now easily and tastefully rendered gluten free. She interprets and perfects, in over 125 dazzling recipes, her tastiest and most glorious contributions to gluten free cuisine.

"I have found Diane's newest gluten free cookbook, "The Farmer's Daughter Cooks Gluten Free," to be a real treat! It is different than any gluten free cookbook that I have seen, with its' homespun, country flavors and many wonderful recipes that are now created gluten free. There is even an edible gluten free gifts section included in the book, that I really enjoyed and is nice to have, since so many of us now have friends and relatives that are going gluten free.

I am sure you will enjoy this cookbook as much as I have."

~Cindy G.
Lake Havasu City, AZ

~To order Diane's newest cookbook (The Farmer's Daughter Cooks Gluten Free) or for information on her first cookbook (The Very Best of Gluten Free and Wheat Free Cooking) that was published in 2010, go to http://www.celiacdiseaseinfo.org.

Need some special gluten free appetizer recipes for Game Day??

Check out the latest postings at Gluten Free Foodie Heaven blog:
http://glutenfreefoodieheaven.blogspot.com/2013/01/mini-corn-dog-muffinsand-more-gluten.html

Contact Diane by email at [log in to unmask] for more information on her cookbooks, blogs, and websites.

Diane B. Jacobs, author
"Delicious! The Very Best of Gluten Free & Wheat Free Cooking”
"The Farmer's Daughter Cooks Gluten Free"
www.CeliacDiseaseInfo.org
www.GlutenFreeFoodieHeaven.blogspot.com
www.GlutenFreeFarmersDaughter.blogspot.com
www.PrescottAreaCeliacGlutenFreeSupport.blogspot.com