From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2012 01:50:11 -0400
Hi Mark and all,
Well, first, thanks, Mark, for trying to get the user manual sent.
Thankfully, Howard, wa9ybw, sent me the text file!
So, now to wait till Monday night, when I can get on the balcony and bring the feed line in, and connect it to either coax 1 or coax 2, on the tuner. However, I'm still not clear about going from the radio to the tuner with the rg8 jumper cable I ordered and received.
On my old Kenwood 120, folks, I just connected the jumper from the only coax connecter on the rig, to the tuner.
73,
Trippy, ac8s, PS, hope everybody had fun in field day, I had no field day