From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2012 08:21:07 -0700
Question for Russ, First hello! It's been a long time since we
have talked.  My question is, have you ever figured out how to
download podcasts and listen to internet radio with the Plextalk
pocket? I love mine and use it to record some music gigs.  It's
so easy to set up and use while I am playing at the same time.  I
love the fact that you can use a 32  Gig CF card in it.  I
recorded music stuff all weekend at the 44.1 wav sampling rate
and still have hours of time left.  73, Jim