Date:
Tue, 15 May 2012 22:47:04 -0400
    Congrats Aimee.!  When I get to the hospital to visit the Princess Ham
Radio Goddess Linda on Wednesday, I've got to be sure to tell her.

    Of course both of our  guide dogs go with me.

    With all of this going on, I've gotten away from the Pat Tice
[WA0TDA]lectures for the Techbnician exam.  I'm figuring August first to
take the test.

        Seventy three.
        Artie.
From: "Aimee Lewis"

Calling all amateur operators this is KK4JHF, QTH Jacksonville FL USA!  I
finally got it!  John and I were looking a while ago at the ULS database,
and voila!, there it was!  I think that call describes me pretty good,
because I'm always "just having fun."

73

Aimee