From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2012 13:36:11 -0500
It shouldn't be any problem for the dish then. I have the 5BTV, with the 17
meter add on and you definitely need some radials, the more the better but
my first one made a huge receive difference. It's a compromise, like most
antennas but I'm very happy with it. 75 meters is difficult but doable, the
other bands are good. I can't complain about it.