From:
"John J. Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2012 18:44:17 -0700
Hi Tom, I will be in Jacksonville all of October, but maybe I can get
some interest up in November when I get back!  If all goes well, I hope
to be able to check into the 20 meter net, from Aimee's, remotely!  The
QST article has got me fired up to try it!  GRIN!  I haven't installed
Log-Me-In yet, as I couldn't really make sense of the site.  Also, I have
been talking to a friend who has been playing with remote, and he uses
something called Team Viewer.  Is anyone familiar with this program and
is it accessible?  I haven't messed with HRD yet, as I am waiting for a
friend to get me a copy of the drivers for my U S B interface cable for
my IC706.  I seem to have missplaced the little 3 inch CD with them on
it!  I hope I can get this together in 2 and a half weeks!  GRIN!

73:
John

John Jacques
Amateur Radio Station: KD8PC