Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2012 09:47:13 -0400
Hi this is Brian Sackrider n8mnx and in my opinion nls has not done a very
good job in proving qst when I did get the recorded format it was always
about 2 months behind and all of the content was not recorded it was not
just the adds but things likecontest calender, ham fest calender there were
about 6  or 8 items that were not recorded so even if they were recorded
they would be to late to take part in.  If they can produce weekly magizines
on time then they can certainly produce qst on time.  Now with bard there is
no excuse for not producing qst on time.  I really don't like nls censoring
my magizine and deciding for me what I will rea.  This problem willnever
change unless we hold nls accountable and starting demanding change lets us
as their comsummers of their services tell them what we want to read from
them if they will not cooperate with us then maybe we should lobby congress
tocut their funding budget and let them know that we mean business it is
about time that we did. --Original Message-----